Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thumbs Up Thursday - White Noise

Wowzers I have been slacking on these. Sorry! Back to the routine!

Today's Thumbs Up Thursday is all about a magical app! (Just a brief note that I am not paid for any of this...although I'd like to be!! It's just my opinions on what's awesome)

The app is White Noise and it gets two thumbs up. Or four if you count Dan's. Six if you count Phoenix. But I digress. This app is magical. Is just white noise, but man it calms the baby down! We practice The Happiest Baby on the Block's 5S's, which is about how to keep a baby call by mimicking the womb. Apparently it's pretty loud in there, and I can only believe it because the proof is in the pudding! We tried white noise machines and they were never loud enough. So here it is :









No comments:

Post a Comment