Friday, February 22, 2013

Family Friday - Introductions

I would briefly like to apologize if formatting is off. I'm trying out mobile posting! Today is a day for introductions!

Meg - this is me! I'm not sure how to describe myself. I'm living my dream as a stay at home mom - although I gripe about it a lot - I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm slightly "crunchy" and take pride in my eccentric-ness to a degree.

Dan - my husband of five years and an amazing father. He's working hard this year to better himself he's lost a ton of weight, is working out and eating right and he serves as an inspiration to me every day.

Max and Dex - are my two year old identical twins. Both boys' personalities are just starting to shine and I can't wait to see who they become as they get older

P - Phoenix is my baby. At not even three months old he has me entirely smitten!

Sully and Kolby - my pups. Sully is an Aussie mix and is the sweetest and gentlest dog. Kolby is a lab mix that is handicapped - but don't tell him that. He was born missing his front leg, and his other front leg is deformed. He is the HAPPIEST animal ever.

Thor and Sahara - the kitties. Thor is evil in feline form - except to us. And Sahara came to us from a dear friend and is just finding her place in our family.

And that's us!





1 comment: