Thursday, February 21, 2013

Welcome!

Not sure where to begin for this blog for now. I've started a few blogs in the past, but never kept with it - I'm hoping this one sticks.

I intend to do themes - hopefully that will encourage me to write since I will have a plan for where that day's blog post will go.

- Mealtime Mondays, where I will be talking about all things food related including meal plans and recipes.
- Trim Tuesdays are dedicated to everything I am doing to try to be healthy!
Wordless Wednesdays are pretty self explanatory.
- Thumbs Up Thursdays will be about products I love. Down the line I hope to review products as well!
- Family Fridays will be all about whats happening in my crazy family.
- Wildcard Weekends are just like they sound!

I hope to keep this blog full of pictures since lets be honest, those are the most fun to read!

What do you want to see me talk about? Anything you want me to review? I would love feedback!!!

Smile more!


No comments:

Post a Comment