Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mealtime Monday - Chaos

I really love the Blogger App. Im nursing P as Iwrite this! Except that I can only post photos at the end of the post, and not in the body of the text. That's frustrating. I'm not sure if there is another way to do it, besides through Photobucket which is kinda a PITA.

Dinner time in our house is a little chaotic. I'm trying to figure out how to make it calmer. The pictures below are what 5-6:30 looks like usually. I've heard the term "witching hour" and it's oh so true. I feel so bad for Dan who often comes home in the midst of it.

I am hoping by having my dinners planned I can avoid some of this. I imagine the fact that I am distracted trying to figure out and make dinner doesn't help.

Now...how to create a meal plan that is healthy...inexpensive, and something we can stick to?

(Enjoy the P cuteness!)







1 comment:

  1. I like to know what you come up with, same way in my house..and it never fails lakelynn wants to eat in the middle of me making dinner!

    ReplyDelete